Eight Expectations For Living
- We will value one another as unique and special individuals
- We will not laugh at or make fun of a person’s mistakes nor use sarcasm or putdowns.
- We will use good manner, saying please, “thank you,” and “excuse me” and allow others to go first.
- We will cheer each other to success.
- We will help one another whenever possible.
- We will recognize ever effort and applaud it.
- We will encourage each other to do our best.
- We will practice virtuous living, using the Life Principles.